Monday, October 4, 2010

Returning to my grappling roots

I sort of feel like Al Pacino in the last Godfather movie. His line "Everytime I try to get out they pull me back in." LOL. The line Seems to apply.

I had moved to Evansville last year and gotten involved with a local judo program then later that year I started teaching a Kenpo class. As of two weeks ago I am now active teaching Judo at the Y. The previous instructor left and I was offered the judo class.

We are two weeks into the NEW session and of course this week will be a good week everyone in class will have thier gi's and we can get moving with our Judo training.
It seems that Judo is always brought up to me no matter what I am doing or how far I run. LOL. Not that I am avoiding Judo but I cant help but think it is an omen something meant to be. It seems I am for what ever reason supposed to be involved with judo, which I gladly accept.

I am looking forward to this new Program with the Y which will be taught on Mon and wed as my Kenpo classes will be on Tuesday and Thursday.

As another added bonus my Daughter will be involved with class also. She attends college and has the judo nights free and will be attending when she isnt working. So this really makes it special a chance to develop a stronger bond with my daughter. You cannot know how elated I am. Judo has turned out to be a real blessing in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters